The mission of the Iowa State University Financial Counseling Clinic (FCC) is to serve as a model university financial counseling, planning and education laboratory providing students with hands-on experience in Financial Counseling and Planning.
The ISU Financial Counseling Clinic (FCC) is dedicated to improving the financial well-being of members of the university community.
We provide financial wellness education and counseling to Iowa State students and staff in the following areas:
- Learning sound financial principles
- Overcoming financial indebtedness
- Identifying/modifying ineffective money management behaviors
- Developing successful strategies to achieve financial goals
- Working through financial challenges
- Developing new perspectives on the dynamics of money in relation to family, friends, and individual self-esteem.
Resources for current students
Iowa State Extension:
Other consumer financial resources:
Our clinic offices are conveniently located on central campus. Our offices are located on the 2nd floor of the newer Palmer Building. Parking for appointments is available in Lot 43 (between Palmer and Bessey Halls). Enter Osborn Drive from the east - stop at intercom (prior to gates) and inform them of your appointment. The following maps are available to assist you in finding our building.